Another frame silhouette quiz, they proved to be popular. Maybe this one is even harder than last time, but please prove us wrong!
1. A revolutionary frame regarding geometry, with a BB height of +80 mm and a wheelbase at 1065 mm.
2. An abosulte tank of a trials frame from Onza. Which Limey generation is pictured?
3. A characteristic frame from a French marque, with an integrated bashguard.
4. Regarded as a budget friendly frame, made by a French brand in the early 2010's.
5. No hints necessary, this frame has some distinctive characteristics!
6. The bulky top tube might be used to store fatty tissue...
7. Maybe the oldest frame in this quiz, but not the oldest Raven generation.
8. Let's end with the coolest design! Can you name this old beauty?